The Board of Directors established the ESFA Hall of Fame in 2005 to recognise non-players and players for their contribution to the sport at a club level.
Hall of Fame candidates are considered annually by the Board via club nomination.
The award recognises a performance that is beyond what would be expected of players or non-players. It recognises a non-player whose contribution has been above what would normally be expected of someone in a particular field or activity.
It can recognise those persons whose contributions have been selfless in the department of football in the Eastern Suburbs from the grass roots level upward, and who have earned the admiration and respect of those around them for their contribution to the community of football
Inductees into the ESFA Hall of Fame:
- Andrew Field: player / administration / coaching
- John Reid: administration / coaching
- Pam Chow: administration
- Mick Vasin: player / administration
- John Nesbit: administration
- Charlie Davidson: coaching
- Jim Zammit: administration
- Tony Pengue: administration
- Peter Grunfeld: administration
- Michael Lazarides: administration
- George Lundy*: coaching / administration
- Ron Hoenig: administration
- Simon Phillips: administration
- Con Pavlou: administration
- Frank Friedman: administration
- Louise Mazzaroli*: refereeing / women’s football
- Roy Belcher: administration
- Jaleh Shafie: administration / women’s football